Work has been quiet since Kati left. I burned some idle
time reading hockey news. Here's a stat that should bend your brain: the Rangers are 164-1-9 in their last 174 regular season games where they entered the third period with a lead. Lundqvist is what, half of that? I also found this enlightened conversation in the
comment section of the Rangers Report:
RICK C. [blog author]: "For all intensive purposes I literally could of cared less"
ONECUPIN76YEARSANDCOUNTINH (sic): "The sandwiches there have sand which is there"
After work, I watched the Republican presidential debate with Dylan,
Sky, and then Jules, Kofi and Alaric. These debates are reality TV at
this point; the assumptions underlying so many of the "policy"
prescriptions discussed are riddled with racism, unvarnished greed, and
misinformation. They just make me angry and I still don't know what
makes me tune in. After much weed and much incredulous yelling at the
television, we ate brownies and watched Inception.
Quote of the day:
"Two nips only for him!" - Maddie
No comments:
Post a Comment