Thursday, December 17, 2015
Fixated Stalker
I stopped at my final DOC for a few minutes before rushing home to work on my paper for Prof. Dukakis, and skipped the holiday reception at my previous co-op too. I didn't have a date lined up anyway. I took forever to get going, but I did get some revisions done on my paper before hitting a wall later on. Alaric was mugged by two men on his way home. It was around midnight, and he was apparently in a low-level state of shock when he came home, forced to buzz in because his keys had been taken with everything else in his bag. These guys took his computer, phone and wallet, but strangely went out of their way to give back his coat after rifling through it. I agreed to watch Game of Thrones with him in an effort to dispel the immediate stress, and went to sleep feeling like a mess around 5 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment