The pricing report went quicker today, though I did have some Drupal work lined up as well. Highlights of the day: a pulled pork sandwich; a new, gentler, less fragrant masseuse for my last massage at work. After coming home and hyperventilating as I always do, I delivered pizza and ice cream to Jennifer while she did group work at Snell, then proceeded to the band office. [Ed. note: Sorry for any confusion between "the office", my co-op, and "the office", the band office in Curry. I'll probably keep doing that.] There, I hung out with Nathan, Clay, Maddie, Jules and Alaric, and Mary interviewed me for KKPsi. Jennifer came over as well, having finished for the day. The stoners among that group took a moment to smoke in the closet; they went in search of food and I went home to get my calendar in order. In a moment of supreme laziness, I took the Orange Line from Ruggles to Roxbury Crossing.
Quotes of the day:
"Society tells me i cant eat pad thai in qdoba" - Maddie, via snapchat
No comments:
Post a Comment