I reached Friday with a single hour of sleep. Three heaping cups of coffee (they really are, with the amount of sugar I put in) made me capable of speaking and shuffling around, but not much beyond that. One of the PR services I use had an announcement that referred to "the festive period," which is even worse than "season's greetings." With nothing in the tank, I went to Allston and tried to drink beer with Cara while Lucy, Emily A and Jennifer played cards and Sawwon occupied the couch. I just couldn't and napped for two hours, and everyone seemed listless when I woke up. I felt like I ruined it. To stave off the bleak mood, we went on a CVS run for soda, pringles, cookies and apple juice, played Up & Down the River, and got stupidly drunk before bed.
Quote of the day:
"Refresher:
Jan 30th 2001 - Saddam's removal is top item of Bush's inaugural national security meeting.
February 4th 2001 - cheny energy task force begins secret meetings with oil company executives.
March 5th 2001 - Pentagon produces document titled 'Foreign Suitors for Iraqi Oilfield Contracts' for Cheney's task force. Includes a map of areas for potential exploration. reveled July 7th 2003
September 11th 2001 - We all know
September 12th - '[Bush] told us, 'I want you, as soon as you can, to go back over everything, everything. See if Saddam did this.'' Told evidence against Al Qaeda overwhelming, Bush asks for 'any shred' Saddam was involved. - Richard Clarke reveled March 22nd 2004
Sept 21 2001 - Bush briefed by intel community that there is no evidence linking Saddam to 9/11, reveled to public Nov 22 2005
Nov 21 Bush collars Rumsfeld physically and asks: 'What have you got in terms of plans for Iraq? What is the status of the war plan? I want you to get on it. I want you to keep it secret.' - Bob Woodward. public finds out April 18th 2004
etc.. Bushie boy and company no dought screwed america over in the name of their cronies whims." - user JohnJustice, via the internet
No comments:
Post a Comment