Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Unbearable Lack of Scoring

          I got up around noon, walked into the living room and discovered Emily and Jules there. We smoked, talked and listened to Bun B while Alaric and Jess played in peanuts. We were also predictably late to the hockey game against Boston College. We went up 2-0, gave up a goal and then quickly regained a 3-1 lead, then crashed in the third period and lost 4-3. I am so tired of getting blue balled by this hockey team, every year. To soothe our hockey feelings, Alaric and I went home and watched the Rangers finish smoking the Senators 4-1 at the Garden; next, Sabres vs. Oilers (minus an injured McDavid) until the Oil scored a bullshit kick-in goal and I had to turn it off. We let Nathan know we wanted to talk about the disastrous trash situation unfolding in the kitchen, but he apparently spooked and never came home from whatever business the fraternity had going on. In the middle of the night, I registered for spring classes and did 51A mandatory reporter training for the upcoming Band Day.
          Quote of the day:
"Did you see my text about existentialism?" - Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment