Sunday, February 26, 2012

American Manufacturing Still Has a Chance

          This afternoon, I ponderously worked on some art and put up three pieces on the art wall. Alaric and I came up with the best lyric ever made in the history of words, which is enshrined below. I also learned the cheapness of Chinese-manufactured gaydar -- both Iris and Ryan thought that I was gay when we first met. Out of the perhaps ten or twelve others that I questioned, only Sean displayed a hint of corroboration, but it was just a hint. We have our own theories about this; Sean is good at math and martial arts -- part Asian? Perhaps some AZN DNA was slipped into his tube under Curry.
          Quote of the day:
"I thought you were gay like I'm gay. Just, you know, handsy." - Scott
"butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts butts
butts butts butts butts butts butts world butthurped champion of butts
first place in GETING OWND BY ME"- the only lyric you will ever need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment