Monday, May 13, 2013
Just Stop
I dreamed that I was laughing uncontrollably about something, heard my brother scream "Stop doing that to me!" and woke up panicked and hyperventilating. That was a new one. Later on, I attempted to separate all the wall decorations that we speed-packed together, but I estimate that 75% of them were destroyed. I was furious at first, but now I'm resigned about it. The old things will be replaced somehow, though I'm going to miss the ones that I can't get back (Mass Art Prez and the "What if you could start over?" baby come to mind.) I glued the puzzle that Iris made for me to a piece of cardboard so I can hang it up, which worked out perfectly and improved my mood. Naturally this was followed by another random fight wherein my father told me that my job wasn't a real job, that I'm not as smart as I think, and a variety of other things all amounting to how badly I suck at life. Also: "You'll be out on the street, and all your stuff with you!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment