I woke up late for going over and helping at Logan's and panicked, but discovered that the plan was off for today due to the sketchy weather. Rain has once again proven its friendship. Work at the restaurant was quit, though it dragged inexplicably tonight. The highlight of the evening was getting "Prince Ali" from Aladdin lodged in Sophie's head. After work, Brian, Josh and I hung out at the garage, where I smoked hookah for the first time. It's an amusing pastime, if not terribly exciting; it's sort of a conversation enhancer in that it gives you something to do. We finished Batman Begins as well, and eventually Brian and I journeyed to the rest stop McDonalds for a very early breakfast.
Quotes of the day:
"This is dangerous, kid." - Nick, on sneaking bread when no one's looking
"Remember when she threatened to kill Obama?" - Josh [disclaimer if this gets me flagged by any federal agency: it was a joke]
...
Brian: "Josh, remember the time when-"
Josh: "Is it gonna piss me off?"
...
Brian: "Do you remember her sister?"
Josh: "Do I remember the Devil, Brian?"
No comments:
Post a Comment