Ryan: My little brother. An impetuous, energetic little fellow.
Gavin: A fireball. Always speaks in a shouting, high pitched voice, tells yo momma jokes and is impossible to keep on task.
Debbie: A charming girl who makes a point to greet me every time we cross paths in the room.
Zenn: The odd one. Walks at the back of the line because he wanders all over, picks flowers and puts them behind his ear, studies random objects, etc.
Kendall: The aasfdsadasdfasd adorablest, tiniest, quietest girl.
Kore: The token Asian. A tad oblivious.
Riley: The smart one that likes to correct people. (Female, because names.)
Gracelyn: See & compare Riley.
Bernie: An easily distractable lad, unfortunately seated next to Gavin.
Dametrius: Resident incorrigible rogue and loose cannon. I especially like this kid.
Camryn: Ryan's friend and the token ginger, in the absence of other observations. Also quiet.
Liam: The bruiser. Generally all right, likes to laugh at other kids.
Shay: Another teacher's kid. A tiny Irishman.
Lucia: An amusing Hispanic girl, but difficult to keep on track.
Marie: Ryan's blonde hand-holding friend from my last stint at Morse; "one of the boys."
Alex, Gillian, Kayleigh, Caitlin & Matthew: The students I know next to nothing about.
Also, the Easter card from my parents somehow arrived at my house today, relabeled with my home address. The Amazon gift card, written off as lost, was still inside. I'm guessing the letter was dropped in the mail room and sent back out at the end of the year, but I'll never know for sure.
Quotes of the day:
Gavin: "If you could have the chance to be anyone in the world, who would you be?"
Ryan: "I would be Iron Man."
...
Dametrius: "Do you know my brother Dakota?"
Me: "No, I don't think so."
Dametrius: "He had cancer. He was only ten when he died."
(see below)
...
Dametrius: "Vampires are real."
Me: [lightly] "Think so?"
Dametrius: [patronizing] "I know so."
...
Ian: "This trig unit is crazy."
Me: "Trig Unit sounds like a gangsta rap group."
![]() |
| is it raining in here |

No comments:
Post a Comment