I had a dream that I was investigating a murder, and right at the end I discovered a note in invisible ink. It's strange that my ankle acts up most when I wake up in the morning, rather than after ten hours upright. After a busy, busy dishwashing shift, I learned that Skye bikes home after work. Keep in mind -- this is after midnight, it's dark as hell outside, the country roads wind and twist, and people burn rubber on them anyway. All of this on a busted-up bike and wearing non-reflective clothing. It's practically asking to get killed. So we offered him a ride home, which he gratefully accepted. Brian came and picked me up despite an apparent hurricane brewing, and we weathered the storm in the garage. In an unusual reversal, I fell asleep during American Psycho while he stayed awake for the entire film.
Quote of the day:
"Looks like dishwashing school is in session." - Chef
No comments:
Post a Comment