I helped Logan and Steve install their new patio roof and was rewarded with hamburgers and hot dogs. Next, Logan and I put in major work cleaning up the Brothel for his Suit & Tie party on Saturday (I'm unable to attend due to dishwashing.) It went from looking like a mess of piled objects to a serviceable hangout, if not yet a true man cave. At home, I found that my mother had bookmarked an article for me in a magazine that I'd already thrown out, which sparked a few minutes of irrational "this is why the house is always so full of junk" rage. At work, we were tremendously overstaffed and I was put to work reorganizing the new shed out back, which was an unexpected delight. I even got to lay claim to a set of tall beer glasses that are no longer needed, so hooray for free stuff. There was one annoying moment where some friends of the restaurant had four tables to choose from, one of which I'd just begun to set, and they picked that one, but I forgot about it after Jeff let me out extremely early. Josh, Brian and I met up at the garage, made party plans for June 8th and shot the shit for a while.
Quotes of the day:
"Pull my pocket out, you can be my prison bitch." - Steve
"He's singing. It must be something good." - Steve
"You know how when you brush your teeth, some of it gets on the mirror? I like to connect the dots." - Abbie
"Just get a wager going. $5 to whoever can open that door." - Luke
"He used to call me Big B." - Brian
"They called his fucking Windstar a whip." - Brian
"I wish, when we own a house together, we have a blacklight room." - Brian
...
Steve: "Fuck, that's not even four inches!"
Logan: "That's what she said."
...
Logan: "Was that a quote of the day?"
Steve: "Keep it up, one of ya's is gonna get the concussion of the day."
No comments:
Post a Comment