Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hotline America

          Today, I watched American Beauty with Iris. As expected, she loved it. It's an eternal struggle trying to find a word that describes that movie's genre -- "drama" just doesn't seem to cut it. It makes me feel pretty much every feeling, and it really is beautiful. Next, Iris attempted some Hotline Miami play, which was disastrous/extremely funny, but she's improving. I tried my own speed run through the game, which was foiled when I got stuck a little past halfway and died a million times before resigning to try again another day. Much later, I found out that hot water doesn't seem to exist at night, and took the coldest shower of my life. I've enjoyed a cool shower or two but this was a barrel of suck, not to mention that I had to put off shaving until the morning because ice cold water, my skin and razors are not friends.
          Quote of the day:
"Also, speaking of crotch..." - Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment