Friday, August 9, 2013

skreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

          For the first time, I made the mistake of telephoning a fax number, which got me an earful of dial-up-internet-reminiscent shrieks for my trouble. Highlight of the day: sneaking into my boss's office while he was at court to do pushups in order to fight off sleep. I finally stumbled across the actual Orange Line entrance at State, which I never found because it's concealed inside the old state house and is not clearly denoted at all. Up until this point I rode the Green Line home, which sort of sucked, though at least there were usually available seats. At home, I took a nap that lasted until 1 a.m. (if that can be called a nap), then dragged myself out of bed to cook up a chicken breast with rosemary and thyme and played SR3 until the break of dawn.
          Quotes of the day:
"At the court office, everybody is goin', 'Boy, that was a brouhaha!'" - Mark
"I told you it was gonna be a bloodbath! I knew it. She started goin' on about 'you're in a gang' and 'you and your buddies...'" - Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment