Saturday, August 31, 2013
...Big Man On the Boulevard
Naturally, I slept in at home and soaked up every drop of upstate drowsiness that I could get. Life moves slower here. Typically, I make an effort to see people when I'm in Saugerties, but I've got so much to do this weekend that I chose to remain incognito. Ian and I gossiped about the Red Onion for a while, and he seems to fit in nicely. In the evening, I went to the Catskill Wal-Mart with my parents and Ryan to shop for food and other necessities, and on the way home we witnessed a marvelous thunderstorm of the sort that never seem to strike Boston. Truth be told, I enjoyed Sandy and the rare storms from the safety of West F, and this sort of weather is something I've really been lacking in the last few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment