Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Commit Sudoku (This Man Shame Family)

          There was no new episode of The Flash today, on account of Election Day. Once again, I utterly failed as a citizen and forgot to apply for an absentee ballot ahead of time; I think I'm going to re-register in Massachusetts for the next election. Instead, the evening was a whirl of The Sopranos, hockey, and Tupac's All Eyez On Me, my new favorite album. I invited a willing Anne-Marie over for the Habs/Hawks game, but she couldn't come due to practice. This was for the best, because the Blackhawks swooped in for a 5-0 crusher and we probably would have crushed all the remaining gin. And after all this time, Iris finally learned the true meaning of "herbaceous", and was soon fast asleep. In a move incomprehensible even to myself, I decided that midnight was a late hour and went right to bed.
          Quotes of the day:
"Toasty toasty!" - Iris, ad nauseam
...
Iris: "My head feels very 'in.'"
Me: "In what?"
Iris: "I don't know."

No comments:

Post a Comment