Another big rush and another halfway decent paper, this time for Constitutional Law. It's only 20% of the grade, right? I was sleepy in my classes, so I skipped CEP Networking Night and stayed home expecting to pass out at any time. Sabrina and a visiting Rebecca came over, so we got food at El Pelon and watched episode one of the Sopranos. This is at least my 4th time watching that pilot. We also took whipped cream vodka/cola shots to commemorate the Sabres' unlikely shootout win vs. the Bruins last night (Rebecca goes to the University of Buffalo.) Somehow, I was still standing after this, and finished House of Cards' first season again with Alaric. The Rangers went down 1-0 to Chicago on a goal from Brad Richards (vomit), but at least the Ducks beat the Kings. Sleep time.
Quote of the day:
"They couldn't get the puck in the ocean on the power play." - Chicken Lou's order taker
No comments:
Post a Comment