I had trouble sleeping last night, but the first installment of Foreign Policy since that bad day went without incident. I hauled ass to Curry to cram for the CLaw midterm, and I more or less killed it. Prof. Tolley mentioned Beanpot to me on the way out; he's a pretty cool guy all around, never missing a chance to make a dry comment. I went home to cut stuff up and found Sean asleep/sick (again); this is becoming a pattern. Sabrina stopped by briefly to hunt for her iPod cord, and we chatted about this and that. Later on was our final broomball game of the semester, in which we got stomped with large thanks to Xander's series of defensive breakdowns and fouls. Jake faced a bunch of penalty shots and stopped most of them, but we ultimately lost by something like 6 goals to diddly squat. Next year our team is going to be picked more carefully -- we'll be better conditioned, more practiced, and faster. On top of this, the Rangers lost 2-1 in OT to the Red Wings due to a godly game from Jimmy Howard. Total respect there, it happens to everyone and the Wings could use some points. I stopped at Wolly World for a Gobbler to eat my pain, then home to begin season 6 of The Sopranos and continue my papercraft.
Quotes of the day:
"We ought to pull pork from a Boston butt." - Cyber Dave (courtesy of Iris)
...
Random dude: "...smuggled weed all the way down from Nepal on a camel."
Random girl: "That's too hippy dippy for me."
No comments:
Post a Comment