Sunday, March 1, 2015
Ice Age
I rose in the afternoon and started House of Cards with Emily, though we've agreed to continue separately as needed. The first few episodes are captivating, and I can already tell this show is right up my alley. The fourth wall breakage by Frank Underwood (Kevin Spacey's character) but no one else is an intriguing mechanism. Nathan turned into J.B. Smoove in preparation for his date, and everyone cleared out of the living room and kitchen so he could host her, a girl named Paige from BU. (Disgusting...) Apparently they'd made a bet that the Beanpot loser would have to cook dinner for the other. I just did my best not to mess with his flow, so Sean, Alaric, Emily and me holed up in my room and snickered about it. Alaric and I finally got the Ice Age achievement; we shared a bowl in the front yard of 60 Queensberry, the snow wafting down around us. Our laughing and talking drove some girl to shut her window, so we bailed and watched one of my favorite Sopranos episodes: season 5, episode 11 -- "The Test Dream". Tomorrow is the NHL trade deadline and things are heating up; the Rangers made a blockbuster trade early this morning. We shed defenseman John Moore, amazing prospect Anthony Duclair and a few picks for Arizona's offensive dman Keith Yandle. Hopefully we get the "helpful scorer" end of the deal and not the "turnover machine" bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment