I woke at dawn, a rare and awesome feat for me. I took in the sight of the Prudential shimmering, bathed in light, and then went back to sleep. When I rose around 9, I felt unusually energetic and healthy. I continued to read A Dance With Dragons and have almost finished. (Is George R.R. Martin going to survive long enough to finish this series?) Later in the morning, I finally met with my co-op advisor, who tells me there's still time to pick up a co-op. My next destination would be the Curry building manager's desk, where I tried to pick up my WRBB swipe card. There was allegedly one waiting for me, but after several minutes' wait, the kids at the desk informed me that the only person who can do that had just left early. I vowed to return, and went home to do very little. More House of Cards followed, and I was in bed early.
Hockey section: The Rangers finally picked their game back up and came out on top in Winnipeg tonight, 3-2. Fuck Dustin Byfuglien, the ape. During this game, he threw a brutal crosscheck on J.T. Miller. A blow to the back of the neck, while down and away from the play? Looking forward to the suspension hearing. At any rate, the real joy was in the way Kreider burned Byfuglien on the game winning goal. He made the guy look like his skates were made of cement, went flying into the net right after the puck, and we're back on top of the East again.
No comments:
Post a Comment