The phone at reception was ringing off the hook this morning, and another lunch meeting left me feeling even more harried. Lunch isn't just a time for eating, it's an opportunity to think about something other than work. I learned what a "twitter chat" is. The day didn't treat me too well, and the monthly massage at the end of my shift was just what the doctor ordered.
At home, I watched the Capitals play the Rangers at MSG. New York won 5-2 in a game they really should have lost to the dominating Caps -- we were hemmed into the defensive zone for most of the game, and we scored 2 goals in the second period on only 3 shots on goal. Far too tired to put together a radio playlist, I played some work by Brian Eno and lay on the studio floor before trudging home to hit the hay.
No comments:
Post a Comment