Saturday, November 21, 2015

PC Culture Is Destroying America

          I slept away the day in 2 or 3-hour chunks with Jennifer. We ordered food from Trident, and my lone item, a sandwich, had none of the promised garlic/chive aioli and was completely dry. I know this is a first world complaint, and I felt shitty then and feel the same now for being bothered about it, but still, it's not that hard. I was also hangry by the time it arrived, so there's that. And speaking of preexisting conditions, I went to the men's hockey game versus Providence College. I admire that team, and will probably favor them in Hockey East along with Northeastern, once I've graduated. I should probably thank them; they put on a passing clinic for us. We got maybe a period and a half of good hockey from the Huskies, starting somewhere in the second period, and the Friars had already opened up a 2-0 lead. It ended with a predictable empty net goal, 3-0. The compete level and skills just did not match -- a frustrating loss, worsened by the shutout. Post-game, I played Kings at the apartment with Kofi, Jules, Trevor, Sean B, Dylan, Sky, and Nathan. Sean B, a consistently fedora-wearing freshman, went 0-to-60 raunchy during the Hot Seat phase. I suppose this is what freshmen do, but I wasn't about it. At least we killed Iris's bottle of 151, which has haunted the apartment for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment