![]() |
| Read 'em and weep. |
After a few shots for good measure, we took off. Alaric veered off while I headed to meet Regina, Nathan and lots of other folks at Yard House. When I arrived I found their table packed, and elected to sit in the foyer and watch the NYR/COL highlights (a 2-1 win!) When they were finished, we loitered outside and debated where to go next. Cara declined to loan Jennifer her passport, which was puzzling since they'd just agreed that she resembles the photo, and we couldn't get a table at Cask & Flagon for that reason. Some friends went in to dance, while Jennifer, Julia and I went to the tip of the Fens to smoke. Highlight: finding those creepy signpost baby things. Jennifer and I made our way home and spent some time out on the deck, sitting on our broken couch and gazing at Jamaica Plain. It had turned into a wonderful, tender evening while I wasn't looking. We only moved inside when it became too chilly out there.
Quotes of the day:
"How sweaty is too sweaty to not wash my hair?" - Lauren P
"I know my eyes are so red right now. I can feel it." - Jennifer

No comments:
Post a Comment