Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Right To Rise

The entry for 11/11/15 has been updated with a quote/rant from the Rangers Report comment section. I have a bunch of screenshots from work that I'm translating into quotes, so I expect there will be more of these.

          I got up with an alarm at 1:30 a.m., kept working on my room, and filled up my phone with music (finally.) At work, my computer shit the bed twice, which wasted a considerable amount of time -- they're netbooks that take like twenty minutes to restart. I stayed somewhat late to address a project that just wouldn't die, but Kati saved me from having more work piled up after that. I went home to find that radio is optional this week due to the holiday; this was opportune because I wasn't about doing anything other than going directly to sleep.
          Hockey: Currently, five of the top twelve teams in the NHL are in the Central Division (which comprises roughly a quarter of the league.) That's insane. Bad news for bubble teams in the Pacific.
  1. Stars
  2. NY Rangers
  3. Habs
  4. Blues
  5. Capitals
  6. Kings
  7. Sharks
  8. Wild
  9. Predators
  10. Senators
  11. Penguins
  12. Blackhawks

No comments:

Post a Comment