Saturday, April 7, 2012
ARK of the Beast
I rose around 8 a.m. today, frighteningly early for a Saturday. Even so, I managed to waste several hours attempting to retrieve music from my iPod, owing to the failure of my external hard drive. I ended up buying a piece of software called CopyTrans that accomplished the job quickly and thoroughly. During this endeavor, a large protest march passed by IV on Tremont Street, which seemed to be another Trayvon Martin-related demonstration. They headed west, beyond the police station, and I watched the march trail away. Later on, for the first time in a while, Sean, Alaric and I played TF2 together. We changed our names to the ARK Music Factory clan (self-invented) for trolling purposes. I chose [ARK] Baby Triggy, Alaric settled on [ARK] RB Rebecca Black, and Sean changed his name to [ARK] Patrice Wilson. Much enjoyment was had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment