I surprised myself with my physical fitness today. Despite not maintaining any sort of workout regimen, I was able to blow through a couple of miles today, for part of which I held a seven minute pace. With luck I'll be able to drop it to six minutes a mile and hopefully beyond that -- my best was five and a half in track, so six would be respectable. In the evening, Alaric, Alanna, Sabrina, band Eric and I met at Blackman to see NU Stage's performance of Wedding Singer. Beyond a couple of mic issues, the dancing and singing were magnificent and I really enjoyed myself. Unfortunately, I ended up finishing my final paper for Education in the Community late and in great emotional distress, but I suppose it was worth it.
Quote of the day:
"I've been angry for almost 23 years." - band Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment