This morning, I found that my comparative politics class had been canceled under an hour before. This gave me ample time to sit around in the lobby of West G and finish my reading for American Government class, where Professor Urman performed a rather funny Joe Kennedy-making-awkward-small talk impression. "How ah ya? How's the weatha?"
I got in an extra day of Peace through Play this afternoon, going in to help out with the year-end celebration and take some photos to round out my service-learning project. At the close of the festivities, I snagged some vanilla and strawberry Stone Ridge ice cream, as well as vanilla and chocolate frosting, hot fudge, and Newton's Own limeade and lemonade. Riding the T back to Ruggles, I was a walking feast of desserts.
Quotes of the day:
"To be President, you have to be 35, natural born...allegedly..." - Professor Urman
No comments:
Post a Comment