Indulge me on the terribad pun title, this is my last day at Northeastern without a final. I studied comparative politics for a couple of hours to prepare for tomorrow but I'm not especially worried. If the study guide that my professor sent out is as useful as the one for the midterm was, I have all of the answers in the palm of my hand. I also got in what will probably be my last Team Fortress 2 session until next year, unless my family obtains wi-fi or a new desktop computer. Until then, my addiction will go unfed.
Quotes of the day:
"It's like an airline cart, you can bash people's knees with it." - Sean(?)
"I've been humping your door jamb for a while now." - Eric
"I get so amped for shit movies." - Eric
"I'm not so interested in the release into the systems, but what changes in the body." - Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment