Katie and I did some work on our musical with Professor Feinstein this morning. Neither of us had much sleep, and I brought my hubcap along due to the Bandquet taking place immediately afterward. There, I received an "award" for the Mortal Kombat fiasco and ate some delicious cake. I then took a long nap. At dinner, Jaimie set the record for the shortest basket story ever. "I... I do." For a nice finish to the evening, Alaric, Sean, Alanna, Stacey, Zach, Iris and I watched Young Guns and the 929 must-watch playlist. Somehow this was Sean's first time watching "A True Gentleman," and many lols were had.
Quotes of the day:
"Oh, I get to objectify you? That's fun." - Katie
Also:
Me: "Do you not want me to take charge? Do you want to do everything?"
Katie: "I didn't say I was that kind of girl."
No comments:
Post a Comment