After some hours, we met Anthony, Sabrina, and Alanna at Stetson West for dinner. There, I felt awesome about myself after swiping in a stranger who'd run out of meals and was at a loss. I had stir fry for the first time and was mildly impressed, if not blown away. Post-meal, Anthony headed out for a convention at the Prudential and Sabrina went to a Tom Flash show. Alaric, Alanna and I flew a kite designed for flight in minimal wind next to IV. I haven't flown a kite in at least five or six years, but it wasn't difficult to grasp the technique. Once we'd had our fill of the capricious wind, I snagged a
Friday, April 6, 2012
QUICKSCOPE
Wiped and confronted with a looming pile of work, I chose not to attend musicals class this morning. In the afternoon, Alaric and I put in some TF2 bro time. During this gaming session, one of the greatest events in our TF2 careers occurred, hereafter known as the Quickscope Incident. I apologize for two game-oriented posts in a row, but this is of too great a magnitude not to report. We were defending the final point in the Badwater payload map when our entire team was essentially demolished. As five or six blue team members were about three feet from the payload target, I spawned as a Soldier. Alaric was already in the field and witnessed a Heavy, Soldier and Pyro leap in a tight trio over the rail to try and stop the cart. At this precise moment, someone screamed "QUICKSCOOOOPE" in the team chat. The defensive push failed utterly and we lost the match, but the Quickscope man will not be forgotten. See below picture for our immediate reaction.
After some hours, we met Anthony, Sabrina, and Alanna at Stetson West for dinner. There, I felt awesome about myself after swiping in a stranger who'd run out of meals and was at a loss. I had stir fry for the first time and was mildly impressed, if not blown away. Post-meal, Anthony headed out for a convention at the Prudential and Sabrina went to a Tom Flash show. Alaric, Alanna and I flew a kite designed for flight in minimal wind next to IV. I haven't flown a kite in at least five or six years, but it wasn't difficult to grasp the technique. Once we'd had our fill of the capricious wind, I snagged atraffic party cone that had been abandoned by Ruggles and we ascended to the ninth floor. For a time we played TF2, with Alaric and Alanna trading off the seat on his computer. Around eleven we watched Thomas and the Magic Railroad again, this time playing the game on hard mode: "gold dust," "sparkle," and "Mr. Conductor." After this very full evening I retired to sleep, satisfied how my Friday had turned out.
After some hours, we met Anthony, Sabrina, and Alanna at Stetson West for dinner. There, I felt awesome about myself after swiping in a stranger who'd run out of meals and was at a loss. I had stir fry for the first time and was mildly impressed, if not blown away. Post-meal, Anthony headed out for a convention at the Prudential and Sabrina went to a Tom Flash show. Alaric, Alanna and I flew a kite designed for flight in minimal wind next to IV. I haven't flown a kite in at least five or six years, but it wasn't difficult to grasp the technique. Once we'd had our fill of the capricious wind, I snagged a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment