Due to falling asleep last night, I finished up my presentation for Cities and Suburbs class at the last minute and it was a piece of crap. After class, the time came for my third co-op interview. I stepped on to the Orange Line train at Ruggles with 25 minutes to go. Cue a grinding, electrical sound and no movement. "This train is standing by." We didn't move for ten minutes, and when I arrived at State Street I had about three minutes to get to my destination. I walked into WilmerHale's office at 4 p.m., the exact time of my appointment. First, I had an intimidating round of questions with a Northeastern grad while a hiring manager took notes. I then sat down for a warm conversation with the person who oversees the law library co-op, and I feel that this went relatively well. She even asked if I like Game of Thrones, an amusing diversion from the questions about my technology and colleague placation skills. I hope I can land this position - it looks to be interesting and relevant work, and I could learn the workings of a high-profile law firm. My fingers are crossed.
Quotes of the day:
"You spec'd into Stealth more than I did." - Katie
"Flow synergy is a well known tactic, but there's a paper on price point synergy that's really revolutionary." - Sean
No comments:
Post a Comment