Tuesday, April 23, 2013
You Can't Argue With Science
Another day of putting off that Political Ecology paper. Sabrina and I downed some liquid courage before attending this year's musicals class performance, which seemed to improve the overall experience, though we were disappointed by Katherine's obstinate refusal to join us for old times' sake. The musicals were quite amusing and more adeptly scored this time around, happily enough. Sabs and I hung around for a minute to chat with Professor Feinstein, who remained on the stage above us as we spoke. It's understandable; god forbid that he share ground with the grubby undergrad peasants. Afterward, Alaric and I did some science in TF2, which entails combining two cosmetic items of moderate value to create a fresh one of random value, ranging anywhere from "utter shit" to "hey, that's worth like five bucks!" Our success rate was about 65%, with Alaric getting the short end of the stick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment