I dreamed that I asked my snarky friend Dan if he was in the Eagle Scouts, to which he replied, "No, I'm in the real world. With a job. And taxes." My day was directionless, though I lunched with Alanna. Iris and I watched Requiem for a Dream, which was as innovative as it was depressing; I recommend that you watch it at least once. Later, Sean, Alaric, Alanna, Haley and Katie came over to drink. During this time, the future 1023 B01z performed a sexy dance in the window for Katie's indefatigable -- and creepy as hell -- suitor in Willis Hall, the notorious Computer Boy.
Quotes of the day:
"We could have a creep-off." - Sean
"Suit up just in case. And when I say suit up, I mean get awesome." - me
"I would gladly strip for you anytime, anywhere." - Sean
"Fuck words! Drink, bitches!" - Sean
"Mercilessly murdering the maiden! On Monday!" - Sean
"He can run his pasty hands down my body. It's all I've ever wanted." - Katie
...
Me: "We're using two bowls because we need to maximize the science."
Alaric: "This is the multi-bowl method used by scientists."
No comments:
Post a Comment