I had another nightmare, with the recurring theme of tooth destruction. I somehow smashed my face into a set of stairs at one point and knocked three teeth loose, which is always sickening. I then dreamed that I was in a supermarket and found a lost baby. I picked him up, wandered around until I found the young couple I assumed to be his parents (they were white as a sheet), and went to give him to the father. As the child passed into the man's arms, I looked at him again and instead of a baby, I was handing him a large bottle of cranberry juice. I was then surrounded by old coworkers from Boy Scout camp, and we discussed how everything has been nerfed to hell -- particularly the model rockets we were permitted to build.
I did nearly nothing of substance today, though I did accomplish some cleaning. I've realized that my occasional psycho cleaning tendencies are most likely a product of living with hoarders. One of my summer resolutions is to tidy up this damn house, and throw away/yard sale as much junk as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment