Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'm Going to Stab You in the EPROM

          Prior to Professor Binetti's arrival, my Italian class conspired to try and convince him to combine the unit 4 and final exams into one easy package. Our attempts to pressure him were unsuccessful, and the original schedule remains. It was pretty funny watching the struggle, though. I met with an Honors advisor for my yearly appointment, which was uneventful. Finally, I learned that Dell has some of the worst customer service I have ever seen through a series of attempts to replace my dead adapter. I'm not inclined to relive the experience, but I went through the terrible "tell the computer a phrase" machine, the series of "customer support experts" who immediately pointed out that my computer is no longer under warranty (though I purchased a new adapter last summer), and finally the realization that there isn't even a contact email for customers whose warranties have expired. Suffice to say, I'll have second thoughts before I purchase another Dell product in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment