Friday, June 7, 2013
Forty Days and Forty Nights
It rained all day today and yesterday and shows no signs of stopping. The law office contacted me once again, asking to set up a phone interview on Tuesday "for some additional questions." This is a road with no end, it would seem. I also received an email informing me that there's a paycheck waiting for me from the small amount of work-study I used in March, which is probably like twenty bucks. But still! It's a pleasant surprise. The dishwashing shift for the day went all right, after which my father told me about how he made a scene at Ian's CVP film festival. Someone did a Rambo-style video rife with violence and stupidity, and my dear dad booed twice and walked out. I'm just glad I wasn't there to be embarrassed. Later, I devoured delicious strawberry shortcake at the garage with Brian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment