A dentist appointment followed by a Friday bus shift -- not my favorite kind of day. At least it affords me a lot of time to think, and today I thought about music. I've been listening to a lot lately, and I've noticed a real shift in my tastes. My old hankering for punk and metal has crystallized into a few favorite bands and a lack of interest in discovering any more, while I've developed a fondness for silly, throwaway pop music. After work, Brian, Josh and I gathered at Josh's place to smoke the hookah and watch episodes one and two of the third season of Game of Thrones. There, I finally updated my iTunes to the new version (it sucks), but at least I can use Snapchat and Instagram now.
Quotes of the day:
"I'm getting real tired of your shit, Balto! Real fuckin' tired!" - image, a guy on my favorite TF2 server, via mic
"Stop him! Stop him!" - image
"She's like Lady Obama." - Brian, on Margaery Tyrell
"She's like, 'What about it bitch?'" - Brian, on Brienne
No comments:
Post a Comment