Today, Brian and I went to Kingston to accomplish a variety of tasks. As we breezed down there, I played around with the radio and discovered that 98.5 THE CAT, the favorite station of soccer moms everywhere, has improved considerably. We sang along with "Paparazzi", "Carry On", and "Hot and Cold" while incongruously arguing about the nature of fear and chaos theory. At the mall, I had the vast majority of my hair buzzed off and purchased a sweet Joker poster at FYE's "we're moving 2 doors down" clearance sale. After leaving the mall, we purchased our bus tickets for Bonnaroo -- I do not relish the thought of the 32 hour ride ahead of us -- and discovered, with great dismay, that our local head shop has closed. At home, I had an enormous, dramatic fight with my parents over Steve's hack; this generally consisted of my mother being upset, my father chewing me out, and me not fully understanding why it's such a big deal in the first place. I'll be very happy when this all blows over.
Quote of the day:
"I'd know that bald head from a mile away." - Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment