A new guy is training for the dish job, so I only had to do one shift of that this weekend. It was Abbie's last night with us, and the mood was halfway between somber and celebratory. Less pleasant was the total lack of water pressure in the restaurant, to the extent that faucets would occasionally simply not work. This was problematic since it was hot out and we needed a great deal of water for the customers to drink, so patience ran thin throughout the evening. Tomorrow, Logan and I are hitting up Zoom Flume; I haven't been to the water park in years. Countdown to my move to Boston: sixteen days.
Quotes of the day:
"Were you here the night my tremor was really bad and I threw a martini in this girl's face?" - Abbie
"It's like someone put a lemon inside of celery." - Sophie, on rhubarb
No comments:
Post a Comment