After my mother got on my back one time too many, I called Dell to try and get my charger replaced without blowing another benjamin. I first used their online customer service chat, and after a very brief conversation I was instructed to call the customer service phone number. Isn't the point of the chat to not have to use the telephone? So I made the call, gave my information too many times to count, and was transferred eight or nine times before a representative finally agreed that, yes, my adapter was still under warranty when it failed, and a new one would be sent along. The phone call took about an hour, but I guess it was worth it in terms of time spent versus money saved. Later on, I went to Wal-Mart with Brian and Josh to stock up on food for Bonnaroo (we leave tomorrow!) and picked up a sweet Flash shirt as well. As the rain pounded the earth, we were dismayed by the realization that everything we left in the field is probably soaked, but there's nothing we can do about it until morning.
Quote of the day:
"If I was with somebody for that long, they'd be in a goddamn body bag by now." - Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment