Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Eye-Talians
Iris and I went on a date in the North End and decided to hunt for a restaurant when we got there. We wandered around for a little while, walking down back streets and looking at menus. After passing one restaurant by, an elderly couple recommended it and we agreed to try it out. Inside, La Famiglia Giorgio's was sparsely populated, and I could hear some of the employees laughing and talking in the back. We were seated by a fireplace, and were soon served with a huge and mouthwatering Caprese salad. I selected a tasty white pizza with spinach, shrimp, garlic and mozzarella, designated as "Al's Favorite". For dessert, we had very un-Italian ice cream cake, which later drew Christina's ire. Though not a knockout like Carlo's, La Famiglia Giorgio's offers huge portions, good quality food, reasonable pricing, and kind service. I left my keys at home, so we went to Iris's to watch Return of the Jedi (I know it was at the end of the last movie, but did I mention that Iris didn't know Vader was Luke's father?) I also attended PBP, and had an extremely mediocre time; with an hour left, I felt totally burnt out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment