Thursday, March 20, 2014

Power Tools

          I dreamed that Alanna and I were ordering dinner in a dimly lit Saugerties diner. I was served with a bowl of spoiled mussels, and when I complained, she mockingly told me to "deal with it." I went hunting for a menu to find out the cost of the food and deduct some amount for mine being rotten. Alanna danced like a goofball outside, eventually getting tired and waiting for me to take care of business. I never did find a menu.
          I spent the first part of my day off cooking up sloppy joes and sliders. Highlight: knocking a slider off the tray and snatching it out of the air, Clay Witt style. The day went well until Azan, our new realtor, sprung a surprise realtor's fee on us. I have concluded that every realtor is a douche. After dealing with some irritation with a notary at the last minute, we met with Azan and signed the new lease. Now it's back to the game of waiting for confirmation from the landlord. I shared dinner at Stetty East with Nathan, Malcolm, Sara, Alaric, and Becky. Alaric and I waited on the Springfest page until the designated time to snatch up balcony tickets. Cold War Kids, Sara Bareilles, and Snoop Dogg(!!!) should put on a respectable performance.
          Quotes of the day:
"We should listen to Christmas music on every holiday that includes something imaginary. Like Independence Day." - Sean
"Power tools and sex do not go together." - Sean

3 comments:

  1. It is nice post. Everyone can search easily on google service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All power tools have their own specialized application, but occasionally they can be used for other tasks. But they are really good, fast and accurate in performing their own specialty.
    Donald

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to tell me about the right and wrong power tools. It is useful information, I am also user of write my paper for me that is good to provide the huge list of woodworking power tools.

    ReplyDelete