Thursday, March 6, 2014

Money On Top

         I had another fun dream, wherein I got super amped over a dark, gritty Great Body Shop (click) movie that was nearing release. I tried to get work done before spending the evening with Iris, Alaric, Jared, Peter, Sabrina, Sean and Katie E. My folks called in the midst of festivities to let me know that my great-aunt and great-uncle passed within a few days of each other. The last time I saw them was when we visited Alfred, and it's strange that they've just sort of vanished from the earth. Rest in peace.
          Quotes of the day:
"There should be a mashup of 'Love On Top' and 'Money' by Pink Floyd. 'Money On Top.'" - Alaric
"You've heard of busybodies. You've heard of antibodies. Now, we bring you... biddybodies." - Sean
...
Jared: "How was the gym?"
Alaric: "It was good."
Jared: "Who won?"

No comments:

Post a Comment