Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sticking Point

          Sometimes the work I'm doing treads the line between "intrinsically difficult" and "a total grind," but I feel like I've made meaningful contributions to my teams, so it's okay that it gets rough. Kati handed me a giant media audit for a larger client, and while I got dreadfully bogged down in that, all the people around me were just chilling with Mackenzie (this was her last day with the company, after all.) In the afternoon, our broken fridge was hauled out of the kitchen, and it fell to me to clean up the gunk on the floor where it had sat. It took two full rolls of paper towels and an overkill amount of windex to destroy the hyper-intelligent orange goo; I wouldn't have been surprised to find it had a pulse. I gave the media audit another go before packing it in for the day. I went home and said hello to newly returned Alaric, napped on the couch, then worked on the playlist for tomorrow's radio show. After that came a smoke session with Kofi, Jules, Nathan and Alaric, where we discussed JL and the direction he's taken the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment