Monday, November 28, 2011

Greatest Fist Gods of the Universe

          I got out of two classes early today; first college writing, for which the instructor barely had plans, and intro to physics, after a solitary lab visit. This visit was extraordinary in that we had a personable, non-accented dude leading us around his optical tweezer arrays and stuff.
          Floor news: I owe Jaimie my thanks for 2 or 3 cartons of orange juice a couple weeks ago. Thanks James. She and Iris followed me around the dining hall like creepers, which was also an adventure. I should thank Scott for that 1:30 AM pizza, it hit the spot perfectly. Iris is acting suspicious again. She's manufacturing a great deal of those origami stars. Something is afoot, I am sure of it. Jenny is organizing a Secret Santa event, so that's pretty exciting. Apologies to Amy and Heather, who were treated to a sublime vision of me answering my door half into a pink bathrobe around noon.

          Quote of the day: "Dude, I just shnartzed!" - Alaric
          Text of the day: "Trumpets and saxophones are the greatest fist gods of the universe. Also, Sean [REDACTED] fisted her man" - Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment