Thursday, November 17, 2011

However Long the Night

          I should start with a correction: last night we watched "The Road," not a chick flick; you may thank Heather for that ninja edit. After the movie we broke the world record for number of people on my bed at one time. With Jackie's arrival, we became a 10 piece nuggets. On the subject of food, I'm nearly certain that the bakery downstairs is catching on to me. The cookies have been extraordinarily mediocre lately, most unworthy of my Prince of Thieves antics, and more often than not there are one or two staffers just chilling behind the counter and watching people. Lastly, I began playing the Christmas tunes today, at ear-splitting volume, of course. I'm building a Frankenstein's monster of a holiday playlist and it can't hurt to get a head start.
          Funny business aside. On a serious note, Sam and I broke up after our relationship of a year and nine months. Hopefully things will heal between us, as I care about her very much. I would not advise anyone to enter a long distance relationship -- it is very, very hard. I ask my friends to forgive my melancholy state for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment