Sunday, November 27, 2011

To Boston!

          We left my place for Northeastern at 8:30 and were here before noon. Naturally, I left my new scarf at Katharine's, so our plans for winter break are automatically cemented. It was a bit eerie coming back, as only a few people were around at the time (Iris, Jaimie, Scott, Shannon). Shannon wants and deserves a shout out, so I would like to say her new haircut is lovely. Also, Agawam is a funny name. Just saying.
           I took an unlicensed nap in Iris' bed and threatened her with a combat knife to ensure that she didn't try anything sketchy while I was asleep, like get me naked or something. Later, I talked politics over dinner with Elliott while Laura talked about "Pennsyltucky." She also clapped her hands like an excited 5 year old when I described thermite and its applications. Scott and I then made love in an elevator. If making love can be defined as Scott farting and ruining my day.
          I forgot to mention in Friday's entry that I'm getting all four wisdom teeth knocked out over winter break. Specifically, the week before Christmas. I'm considering learning a pain mantra or something in preparation. Unrelated, Sherbert and I are currently sharing a chair in a moment of big-booty solidarity.

          Later, Alaric and I performed a couple of practice readings of the script for Act I of his Great Gatsby-related video. I myself am playing Telemachos Bombadier, ace-tier gentleman and leader of the Ladies' and Gentlemen's League. We planned to watch "Kick-Ass" on Netflix but experienced streaming issues and ended up viewing "Lucky Number Slevin," which was the best accident of my day. It's a movie I'd never heard of with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Stanley Tucci and others, and it was absolutely gripping and mind-blowing. Afterward, Scott and I dueled with Nerf pistols and made merry while Alaric, Sabrina and Sherbert looked on in awe and wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment