It was a tad depressing leaving IV for Thanksgiving, but also relieving; the only people left to say goodbye to (that were also awake) were Ryan and Laura. James and I rode home together, accompanied by her friend Alan from BoCo. Following a Billy Joel/Bruno Mars jam they dropped me off at McDonalds to meet up with my family.
It's interesting to be home. I had Chinese food for dinner and then Matt picked me up to sleep over at his place with Amanda. The poor gentleman has the flu and his voice sounds like a 55-year old hooker with emphysema. We watched American Horror Story (not as bad as True Blood, but close) and ate Fudge Rounds (nom nom nom nom). I caught up on the goings-on and we all fell asleep to Frou Frou. A wonderful evening with friends.
Quote of the day:
"Hate on me, haters." - Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment