Billy wasn't at work today due to an engagement of some kind, so I had the studio to myself today. I do like the radio station we listen to (92.9 WBPM, mostly rock) but it's gotten old due to daily 8 hour exposure to it, so this was a welcome change. I played music from my laptop instead, and the day went much quicker. Memorable moment: performing a ninja attack on a fly with an unrolled sanding belt and utterly squashing it.
After work, Brian and I drove around and ended up at Jolly Cow. I got a large, delicious helping of cookie dough ice cream (clearly the best flavor) and we awkwardly ran into a couple from our senior class who we sort of know but not really. In fact, this was probably the most awkward event of the past few weeks for me. Eventually, we got back to Brian's place, where he, Josh and I called a meeting of the joint chiefs of staff. Brian and I discussed Game of Thrones in minute detail and things got silly quite speedily.
Quotes of the day:
"I'm team Averill, way before team Defino." - Brian
"I never think of my dog in a fight because he'd be a little pussy and I'd probably finish it." - Brian
"Shut the fuck up from you, first of all..." - Brian, arguing
"Did he give her the juice? Squeeze those lemons?" - Josh
...
Watching a drug documentary...
Scientist on camera: "We make probably the purest LSD in the world."
Me: "Did you see that smug bastard grin on his face? You know he was just bragging to the millions of people he knows are watching!"
No comments:
Post a Comment