Having finished the first several playlists for my friends (Iris, Ames, Sabs, Heather, Matt, Fallows, Sean, Alanna, Alaric, and myself) I've decided to make a second series for my own amusement, mostly consisting of people I'm living with next year. Hence, if your name is Anthony, Brian, Chris, Eric, Harrison, Jaimie, Jenny, Katharine, Katie, Laura, Lauren, Lauren B, Logan, Maddie, Meredith, Ryan, Sarah, Shannon, Shanti or Shay Geezy, expect a mixtape in the next few months. If you aren't on this list and want one (unlikely), let me know.
This evening, Brian and I hung out in the garage, which is attaining man cave status. We've got three mismatched chairs (2 desk, 1 lawn) and an old couch and little wooden table. There's a radio and mini fridge, Woodstock poster, lamp and blacklight, and soon we'll have a TV set up. Before crashing there, we stopped by the Catskill Wal-Mart and bought an inordinate amount of snacks. I ended up eating an entire box of Twinkies and an entire package of chewy Chips Ahoy!, much to my stomach's dismay later on.
Quote of the day:
"I don't like the full moon. I always get the feeling that something's gonna happen, bad." - Brian
Thank you for the alphabetization. And I guess for being so thoughtful as to make me a playlist---that, too.
ReplyDelete