I was late to my day job for the first time today. Getting up at 7:30 simply doesn't agree with me, unless I get a huge amount of sleep. The rest of my shift crawled, but I took heart when I thought of Ciano's words of encouragement last summer. In the evening, Katie caught me on Facebook chat (I'm practically a unicorn on there) and we had a nice discussion about what'll be baked for me due to a certain someone not being able to visit me for my birthday. She also indicated some interest in trying out TF2, which pleases me. Afterward, I went to Brian's, where the two of us were joined by Josh and Summer to watch Chronicles of Riddick. I've seen bits and pieces of this film over the years and it's fun to watch, though Vin Diesel is as wooden as a wooden object. I particularly enjoy Colm Feore as the Lord Marshal (soft spot for villains) and Thandie Newton as Dame Vaako (soft spot for babes.) Recommended if you feel like an action-packed sci-fi flick with a bit of humor, intentional and otherwise.
Quotes of the day:
"I wanna go with Josh. Girls pee together." - Summer
"She just came from the watering hole." - Brian
No comments:
Post a Comment